Paypal is hiring graduates in finance, accounting and business administration
Paypal is recruiting an experienced portfolio management analyst at its Bangalore site. You will communicate, hunt, follow up with the merchant, validate financial documents and estimate sellers’ financial exposures to PayPal, using reasonable assumptions, and assess the need for and extent of risk mitigation measures.
The full details of this work are as follows:
What are you going to do:
- Analyze and interpret financial statements, developing a view of merchant financial health and its implications for PayPal’s risk and seller relationships.
- Analyze and interpret merchant and industry business patterns, credit reports, merchant processing history, internal PayPal data, background investigations, bank and trade references, and more, developing a view their impact on PayPal risks and relationships with sellers.
- Conduct merchant assessments for acceptable uses of PayPal, compliance with federal and state regulations, credit card compliance, and legal considerations.
- Develop a holistic view of reviewed merchants, offering appropriate recommendations to mitigate PayPal risk and manage the seller experience.
- Develop information on traders, sectors and markets based on ratings, peer reviews etc.
- Clearly articulate recommendations and rating drivers to stakeholders as needed (e.g. risk management teams, business units, PayPal merchants, etc.). Communicate professionally and effectively with cross-functional stakeholders throughout the process.
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation and audit trails of underwriting valuations, reports, methodologies, etc. in right time.
- Monitor vendor performance across all portfolio segments as required
- Ensure appropriate escalation and follow-up with internal services and management on issues that may arise.
- Provide feedback on data, tools, and assessments for continuous improvement, as well as the ongoing development of policies, products, tools, and procedures for process improvement.
- Other PayPal Seller Financial Risk Management opportunities and projects.
Qualifications for this position:
- Have a college diploma and/or professional qualification in finance, accounting, business administration or related fields, or equivalent work experience
- Have at least 4 years of relevant experience in underwriting or credit risk assessment
- Have experience in financial statement analysis, financial modeling and/or valuation
- Be comfortable with complex data and analysis to derive meaningful insights
- Be a team player, with strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken
- Be very curious and reflective – a proactive person with a sense of urgency and a penchant for action, in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarize yourself with MS Office, Salesforce, internet research and database tools. SQL is a plus, but not essential.
The recruitment information provided above is for informational purposes only. The recruitment information above is taken from the official website of the Organization. We do not provide any recruitment guarantees. Recruitment should be conducted in accordance with the official recruitment process of the company or organization that advertised the recruitment position. We do not charge any fees for providing this employment information. Neither the author nor Studycafe and its affiliates accept any responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind arising from any information contained in this article or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.