About the role
- Would you like to ensure that effective internal control and risk management systems are in place for any business administration service in sub-Saharan Africa, with particular focus on Nigeria, to ensure compliance with legislation at all times local as well as internal Lufthansa Group guidelines?
- Want to start your journey with us? Go ahead and apply now!
As Manager, Internal Control & Risk Management – Business Administration, you will perform the following tasks:
- Planning, design and implementation of an internal control and risk management system for all departments and processes of the company’s administration, in particular finance, human resources and purchasing.
- Perform ad hoc and routine audits of local business administration processes and results (e.g. contracts); for the local LGBS organization (B/N) as well as for the local organizations of business partners.
- Preparation and presentation of reports reflecting the current state of internal control and risk management of business administration processes and services in the respective countries and documentation of additional measures that will be implemented.
- Any other duties assigned or required.
The ideal Internal Control & Risk Management Business Administration Manager must meet the following conditions:
- High school diploma, level A / Abitur or equivalent required.
- Masters in Business Administration, Legal, Accounting, etc. and at least 7 years of professional experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, legal, accounting, etc. and at least 9 years of professional experience.
- Bachelor’s / Bachelor’s degree / completed business education and 12 years of work experience.
- English language required.
- The French, German and/or Portuguese language will be an asset.
- Thorough knowledge of local laws, rules and regulations in Sub-Saharan Africa regarding business administration services.
- High expertise in process management.
- Experience in audit/risk management.
- Computer skills as a user.