Digital Media Planning
Social Media Marketing
- Masters or PhD in business administration, digital marketing, marketing, communication arts or related fields.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in marketing research, social media marketing or digital media planning in a digital agency, including SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Facebook Ads.
- Good command of spoken and written English. (TOEIC ≥ 785)
- Having teaching or research experience will be an advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Teaching digital marketing program as needed.
- Participation in the development of curriculum, department, school and student activities.
- Attend departmental and faculty meetings/activities.
- 1 research presentation or publication or conference professions per year.
- Performs other assigned duties.
years of experience 2 years
Type of employment Full Time, Contract
Company Website https://www.bu.ac.th/th/
Bangkok University is one of the oldest and most famous private universities in Thailand under the patronage of Bangkok University Foundation. The University has been functioning since 1962 with the resolution of A.Surat and A.Pongtip Osatanugrah to found a private non-profit university as a center of knowledge to develop modern graduates with knowledge and practical skills to serve the country in the future.
Thousands of BU graduates have served not only Thailand but the global community as a whole. This is largely a result of the University striving to provide quality education to empower students in terms of theoretical knowledge and practical skills. To date, quality education at BU is made possible through highly qualified teachers, efficient support staff, modern technology, a stimulating learning environment and international cooperation. At BU, we are fully aware of the vision of the founders and we are all committed to continuously serving the country and the world with a high quality education. All are welcome to be part of our journey for the development of humanity and the world.
Additional Company I