Reading time:3 minutes, 18 seconds
IIM Udaipur invites applications for Online Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration for Working Executives
A 24-month course delivered in online mode at weekends with two one-week modules on campus
Synopsis from the publisher:
- Graduates of any subject with at least three years of full-time post-qualification experience are eligible to apply for admission to the Graduate Diploma in Business Administration for Working Executives (PGDBA- WE) from IIM Udaipur.
- The program starts on May 27, 2023, with the first one-week on-campus module. Online applications for the program open on August 2, 2022 on the IIMU website www.iimu.ac.in. At the end of the program in 2025, the second one-week on-campus module will take place
August 10, 2022, Udaipur: Indian Institute of Management Udaipur has opened admissions for the second edition of Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration for Working Executives (PGDBA-WE). The duration of the program is 24 months and the course is aimed at professionals with at least three years of full-time post-qualification experience. The program will only be delivered in a virtual format on weekends to allow the candidate to attend classes while continuing their employment. It enables professionals, including those currently employed, to enhance their performance and career by developing a solid foundation and in-depth understanding of business management through this program from an IIM ranked and accredited at the global scale.
Due to the nature of the program, companies can sponsor their employees or advance loans to them to do so, as this would help in employee development, retention and motivation. Corporate sponsorship is otherwise not essential to take the course and individuals can apply directly.
Professor Ashok Banerjee, Director, IIM Udaipur said, “This course provides an in-depth introduction to business management and is organized around professional growth, leadership and strategy. Our goal is to help those who have not been able to get formal management training to get one that would help them not only improve their knowledge, but also stay ahead of the game in an ever-changing business world. . We hope the course will also help develop business leaders. »
The program will start on May 27, 2023 Students will physically attend lectures during the first week-long on-campus module of the program. Students are also not required to visit study centers, as classes can be taken online from anywhere during the entire course. In May 2025, the second and final one-week on-campus module will take place towards the end of the course.
The program gives students a selection of electives. The lot can choose three courses. The course brings real life into the classroom and encourages participants to actively engage in their learning. The case method is complemented by seminars, simulations, games, role plays, guest lectures and group exercises. Participants are challenged to adapt, negotiate and solve problems while developing their interpersonal and communication skills. IIM Udaipur will grant alumni status to all participants who complete the course.
- Minimum of 10 + 2 years of school studies and three years of university studies with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline
- Minimum of three years of full-time post-qualification experience as of March 31, 2023
- Valid GMAT score, or valid GRE score, or CAT scores from tests taken in 2018 or later, or score from admission test to be conducted by IIMU. IIMU will organize an online test on the following dates. The online test can also be taken from anywhere
- Interested applicants should complete the online application form at iimu.ac.in
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on eligibility criteria and shortlisted candidates will appear in a personal interview.
- An offer of admission will be made based on the candidate’s overall academic profile, work experience, GMAT/GRE/CAT/IIMU test score, and performance in the personal interview.