The Accounting Department is seeking applicants with the rank of Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Full Professor in Accounting (specializing in Digital Auditing/Accounting Analysis/Zakat/International Taxation) for the upcoming academic year 2022/2023, which begins in August 2022.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Applicants must have obtained a doctorate in accounting from a reputable institution (accredited by AACSB). Applicants must have specialization in one of the following areas:
- Digital Audit
- Cost accounting
- International taxation
Those with a wide range of research, teaching, professional and international experience will be preferred. Likewise, candidates affiliated with internationally renowned universities and organizations will also receive special consideration. Commitment to quality teaching and research is the primary evaluation criterion. Industrial and professional experience will be an added value.
A minimum of two years of teaching experience is essential, but outstanding recent PhD graduates will also be considered.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
The University is constantly expanding and its campus is located in new, well-equipped premises in north-central Riyadh.
- We offer a one-year renewable contract (renewable subject to Dean/Director and student evaluation) and a competitive salary package based on academic qualification, rank and teaching experience as listed below. -above ;
- Other benefits include: medical insurance coverage for employee and dependents residing in the Kingdom (spouse and 4 children under 24);
- Transportation allowance;
- Return tickets (maximum 4: employee, spouse and 2 children under 18) for annual leave with paid annual leave (summer) of two (2) months, plus 2 paid local holidays of approximately 15 days each (if applicable);
- School fees of up to 30,000 Saudi Riyals for children attending school in the Kingdom. Details will be specified in the contract.
- Free furnished accommodation plus essential utilities and maintenance will be provided subject to availability, OR the successful candidate will receive a housing allowance based on their academic rank.
- Annual end-of-service award, which begins on the 2nd year of continuous service (if the candidate has completed a minimum of 2 years.)
ABOUT PRINCE SULTAN UNIVERSITY
Prince Sultan University is the first private university in Saudi Arabia to be awarded ACCREDITATION by the NCAAA (National Commission for Assessment & Academic Accreditation). Moreover, it is the youngest university to have achieved such a milestone. Prince Sultan University emphasizes excellence in teaching, research and community service. PSU ranked among the best private universities in Saudi Arabia according to the QS Arab Region Ranking.
In line with current cultural norms in Saudi Arabia, female students, faculty, and administration are segregated from their male counterparts in all aspects of the programs.
ABOUT THE ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT
The Accounting Department’s BS in Accounting program is the first program in the Middle East accredited by six world-renowned professional accounting bodies: ACCA (Association of Chartered Accountants), ICAEW (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales), CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants), CIPFA (Accredited Institute of Public Finance and Accounting), IMA (Institute of Management Accountants), and AIA (The Association of International Accountants).
The accounting department has a diverse faculty and a world-renowned qualified university. The BS in Accounting from the College of Business Administration is accredited by AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business), the first private university in Saudi Arabia is accredited by AACSB.
Please visit our website: https://www.psu.edu.sa/en/CBA/Acc-dept if you want to know more about PSU’s accounting department.
HOW TO REGISTER
Apply with a cover letter to: Recruiting office [email protected]