Department and University Institute of Business Administration
The Department and University Institute of Business Administration at National Taiwan University invites applications for full-time faculty positions, including all levels of assistant, associate, or full professor in any of the following areas:OB/RH (Organizational Theory, Organizational Behaviour/IO Psychology, or HRM), Strategic Management, Marketing Management (Strategy/Consumer Behavior/Quant, Econometrics), Technology Management (Technological Innovation/Entrepreneurship/MIS), Management Science / Business Analytics / Supply Chain/Operations Management, Service Science.The position is expected to start from February 2023/August 2023.
The Department and Institute of Graduate Studies in Business Administration specializes in five academic areas: Human Resource Management and Organizational Behavior, Strategic Management, Marketing Management, Operations and Decision-Making Management, and Technology Management and innovation. Its future developments and objectives point in the following directions: raising the research and teaching standards of its professors, cultivating talents in technological and systematic integration, becoming a leading organization in interdisciplinary university research and, last but not least , strengthen academic ties with -known foreign universities.
We welcome applicants with a Ph.D. or be close to completion, have demonstrated research ability, and be committed to quality teaching at various levels to apply.
How to register:
Please send us an application package (email first, hard copy if necessary).
We expect the package to include:
- Curriculum vitae.
- Copy of the doctorate. degree (if applicable).
- Academic transcripts (undergraduate, masters and doctorate).
- Course evaluation result(s) (for those with teaching experience).
- Research and teaching plans (including lesson plans) for the next five years. Please clearly state your area of specialization corresponding to the areas listed above.
- Two recommendations.
- A representative academic article published within the last 5 years (a doctoral thesis may be considered) and other academic research work.
Please complete an online application form (https://goo.gl/66DXdq) once the application file is sent to us.
For any related enquiries, please contact:
Mrs. Huei-Yin Yao
E-mail: [email protected]
Such : +886-2-33661059